Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's a Wonderful Life

It is a wonderful life. I don't need a movie to remind me, because I have friends and family that do this regularly. However, during the last few days my life has been special in the following ways:

  • Being with my church family on Christmas Eve
  • Experiencing the unconditonal love of our grandchildren
  • Watching our sons be good husband and fathers and still taking time to play football together
  • Realizing that Kristen and Shannon are truly our daughters
  • Sharing news and thoughts with family across the miles
  • Having Scarlett direct me to Pope Benedict's Christmas message
  • Reconnecting with friends through cards and notes
  • Knowing that Nothing But Nets and Historic Trees have received gifts because of my blog.

Thanks for the wings.

No comments: