Thursday, July 03, 2008

Three Years

I failed to note recently that I have now been a blogger for three years and this is my 530th post. As I review the variety of topics explored, it interests me what I have chosen to use and not use. Obviously, personal relationships are important to me as is my ministry. Life's journey takes many twists and turns, but intentionally claiming it as a walk with God is my focus. My passion for social justice emerges from time to time, but never as much as it should. The intent of this blog is to share some of what I am thinking and reading and to encourage conversation about some of them. I have discovered that having others share my pilgrimage in this blog helps me find my way. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I commend you for undertaking this endeavor, and I want you to know how much I have appreciated and admired you for sharing your musings. I shudder to think what might have moved from mind to screen over the last three years had I attempted to foolow your example. Please keep challenging us with your breadth of reading, personal reflection, and Christian witness. Because of you, I know my faith journey has moved in directions I might not have traveled. Thank you!