Friday, April 21, 2006

Sabbath Time

I am enjoying a role reversal situation. We are at Lake Junaluska and Ron is attending a conference, Caring for God’s Creation. My plan was to enjoy walking around the lake and reading on the Lambuth Inn porch while he attended the sessions. Rainy weather has forced me indoors. However, comfortable reading areas with plenty of coffee available will make this day special. Wireless internet connection will allow me to do some blogging and e-mailing. The phone is on silent. In this quiet, peaceful environment, I truly sense Sabbath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A rainy day with coffee, a good book, a comfy chair and cozy blanket are just what you deserve. Enjoy!! With Love

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Rest and relaxation!!Be ready, FUMC!! Jean's gonna come home even more energized than usual. I agree with Judy--just what you deserve!!