Saturday, December 10, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

Can't wait to see Chronicles of Narnia, but events of the season are keeping me from it this weekend. However, I am assuming that I will see it as will many others in our church during the next few weeks. Thought it might be interesting to start the New Year with a discussion of this film. Youth and adults who have read or seen Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, are invited to share in a discussion about it on January 1 at 9:45 am in the Wesley Fellowship Hall. Lots of articles are being written to give insight into this movie including the United Methodist website. I already have a youth and an adult who are going to help lead our discussion. I am excited about the intergenerational possibilities for this session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son and I will be there. We are about as intergenerational as God allows. He has questions about the witch from hell and the Lion of Judah. I have answers about the three little pigs and Rudolph.