Monday, August 04, 2008

A Busy Week


My week has been so rich and full with family, church activities, etc. Therefore, one would assume that I would have much to inspire me for a blog post. But, sometimes in the moment is not the best time to reflect and understand the value of such busy times. With intentional consideration, I am sure I will be able to gain a fuller meaning of these days as I walk into the future.

Obviously, the joy of grandchildren was a highlight of my week. Annaka, William, Jack and Ethan-each with their own unique personality – love the beach and when the invitation to join my sister’s and brother’s families at Sunset Beach was extended, they were there. How great it was to connect with everyone!

This family time paired with lots of time with church family allows me to know that I stand in a circle of love. Whether holding hands with grandchildren as we jump into the waves or worshiping and working with church family, I know that God is ever present and for that I give thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! and again I say Amen!