Friday, August 08, 2008

8-8-08

To the Chinese today's date is one of luck, but to many of us we hear the Beatles singing “Eight Days a Week” in our mind. Numerological significance is important in many realms of understanding. However, for me today means:

  • I no longer will be able to watch WIS-TV and know what is happening in the Midlands.
  • It is my catch-up day and will finish some of the tasks that have been on my “to-do” list all week.
  • I plan to have a date with my husband this afternoon and see “Mama Mia”.
  • Tonight, I will join millions of others in watching the extravaganza from Beijing and try not to be too cynical about it all.
  • And, I will , just in case there is something to this “lucky eight” thing, I think I will start a challenging knitting project that I have been hesitant to begin.

No comments: