Saturday, August 25, 2007

Spiritual Type Test

As usual, God gives me a sign to slow down when I need it the most. I am in that overdrive mode today as I prepare to be out of town for a week. I have left voice messages, written letters, sent e-mails and made phone calls with various instructions for others. My co-workers will be taking my name in vain on Monday morning. Then, I looked at Perspectives and had to stop to take my spiritual type test. That led me to explorefaith.org, which I found to be most interesting. This is my invitation to you to slow down and explore. Check out the book recommendations and prayers for vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was rather surprised that my test results categorized me as a "Companion".

Anonymous said...

My spiritual type was "Lover" and the description spoke accurately of the emotion of my faith. Thank you for the link, the meditative music was a blessing to me this evening.

Anonymous said...

I took the test too, and apparently I am a lover too. It was not what I expected, but then I really do not know what I expected anyway. The questions did provoke thought. On most of them, I thought more than one answer was correct for me. A few months ago, I felt so far from God. The questions helped me to think about that in a more faithful light.