Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Stop Online?

At first I laughed when I read the NY Times report that folks are going online in the morning before coffee. Then I realized that I may be closer to this than I would have ever imagined a few years ago. Slowly, I have found myself needing to read e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and blogs more frequently. Ron and I each have a computer and an iPhone. Although I could give several almost legitimate reasons for this, I do wonder if this is the best use of my time, But, be assured that coffee still comes first. When that changes I will know that I am trouble. But, the idea about texting Ron to get his attention might have merit.

2 comments:

sunrise girl said...

Yes, guilty! But, coffee must be in hand before the computer is powered up!!

Anonymous said...

watch out for the i phone. I charge mine besied the bed adn find myself checking e mail before i get out of bed, much less have coffee!